We know you have a choice when it comes to your educational travel provider. That’s why, when you work with Explorica, you not only get a better travel experience – you also enjoy the simplest, most flexible and generous rewards program in the industry. Choose Basic Rewards and enjoy free travel and more while giving everyone the absolute lowest price, or select Extra Rewards for more Group Leader Bonuses and benefits.
NEW REWARDS FOR 2013 TOURS
Explorica is pleased to introduce new improvements to our already comprehensive Rewards program for tours departing in 2013 and beyond.
- Turn your points into cash (or turn your cash into points). Exclusive to Explorica, you can convert your hard earned travel points into cold, hard cash. And, if you prefer Conventions, travel discounts, or other rewards over cash, you can also turn your stipends or big group bonuses into redeemable travel points.
- Tour more to get more rewards. It’s simple. We think teachers that continue to travel with Explorica should be rewarded for their loyalty. That’s why, when you hit certain ‘tours taken’ milestones, you’ll earn Loyalty Bonus travel points to redeem as you wish.
- Conventions made easy. If you travel with Explorica, you earn travel points. Accumulate enough and we’ll cover the cost of your trip on an International Teacher Convention.
EXPLORICA BASIC REWARDS
Choose our Basic Rewards program to provide your participants with the absolute lowest tour price while also earning yourself the following benefits:
- Get a Free Tour. Group Leaders always have the opportunity to travel free with Explorica.
- Choose your Chaperones. Customize your chaperone ratio and bring as many adults as you need. We recommend one chaperone for every six students, but we let you adjust your Tour Fee so you can bring along as many free chaperones as you like.
- Choose a Cash Reward. If you decide you don’t need many chaperones, you can choose cash rewards instead. Use your cash stipend to treat your students to a special night out during the tour, to refund part of their Tour Fees or as compensation for your extra workload.
- Take Family & Colleagues with You. Get a 15% discount on the Tour Fee of any family members or colleagues who accompany you on the trip.
- NEW! For each year spent traveling with Explorica, you will earn a Loyalty Bonus. You can use your bonus for student discounts, tour enhancements, electronics for your school, or additional travel opportunities.
- Attend Explorica Group Leader Training in London, Paris, Dublin, Rome, or Costa Rica. Get a free trip to learn all about how to lead your first educational tour, meet other teachers who love to travel and get insider’s tips from experienced Explorica staff and veteran Group Leaders. View upcoming training sessions and qualification information.
EXPLORICA EXTRA REWARDS
Upgrade to Explorica Extra Rewards for a program that gives you more free travel, cash rewards and gifts. The Extra Rewards package includes all of the Basic Rewards benefits plus:
Call your Program Consultant for more details!