The Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the production of our tour programs. This involves production planning, negotiating rates with suppliers, bookings, on-tour support, and post-tour administration. This position will reside in our Toronto office but a familiarity with operations in Quebec is mandatory.
• Planning tour production
• Monitoring reservations
• Liaising with Sales, Finance and other departments
• Quality control of services
• Budget preparation
• Negotiating rates with suppliers
• Participation in product development
• Approving payments
• Supporting Tour Directors and handling emergencies
• Supplier relations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Knowledge of Quebec
• Related work and study background
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines and with budget constraints
• Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new software products a must
• Ability to travel
• Strong negotiation and budget management skills
• Ability to multi-task projects and responsibilities and strong prioritization skills
• Collaborative and team-oriented
• Fluent in French (strongly preferred)
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject of your email.
Explorica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status.