About this job
Do you love travel? Are you passionate about international education? Do you dream of a work environment where your international experiences and love of foreign cultures are not only appreciated but considered an asset? Then join the fun and exciting industry of educational travel at Explorica.
In this role, you will:
- Work with similarly-minded, energetic, driven & intelligent colleagues in a casual & collaborative work environment
- Work closely with some of our most-experienced clients
- Facilitate mentorships, weekly webinars, and other means of communication
- Coordinate the Explorica travel rewards program
- Organize the logistics of teacher conferences
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development and other departments, as applicable, to improve upon existing materials to maximize effectiveness.
- Enjoy great benefits, including travel opportunities
We’re looking for candidates with a great respect for education and educators, and a penchant for travel. Candidates must be intelligent, personable, and educated (and sound like it on the phone).
You must have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in or a desire to cultivate longstanding relationships
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
This is the sales role you have been looking for—come make your mark on a growing and dynamic company. Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to jobs[at]explorica.com. Please include the position title in the subject of your email.
Explorica offers student tours all over North America and the world, with the mission to expand education through travel. We believe in working hard and playing hard, offering a fun, competitive work environment with an exciting product and even more exciting benefits. After over 15 years in business, we’ve helped over a million travelers to experience immersive, educational tours all over the world, while maintaining an international presence with offices around the world.
Explorica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status.